Tuesday, January 25, 2011

today today caloo calayy :) i'm just happy. he makes me smile. my roomates make me smile. everything is just good. the room is dirty yeah, but i love chelsea still. we had a lovely mexican food dinner at pueblo viejo tonight. me chels lizzie and megs. it was awesome. and then they declined both of lizzie's cards so i had to pay for the other half of her meal. whoooopsies. hahaha. my friends make me smile. last night i hung out with jake and kat. hahahaha gosh story of my life. going out to eat. we went to hibachi. it was just fun hanging out the three of us. i love when we do that. i miss my girls. step. kim. elsb. jewels. eric. but im hanging out a lot more than i was last semester. i'm trying to stay busy which is really helpful. i think i've hung out with kelsey and meagan more than anyone. oh and lizzie too. i'm waiting for her to hate me again so we'll see.

i think i found the church i wanna be a part of. i really like the church lizzie took me to sunday morning. it's called first community. it's super modern. its' also where something called the new muse is. i've never been and i have no clue what that is, but sounds cool. the worship is good and the message is awesome. so i wanna go back and possibly get involved at some point. and then i went to brentwood sunday night with meagan and that was awesome too. i really really loved that. so i think i'll just start going to both :) tehehehehe

this might be a sin, but i've probably listened to i just had sex 5 times today. i can sing it word for word.

No comments: