Sunday, January 2, 2011

my heart is happy :)

first blog of the new year :)

anyways so yeah new years was awesome! my friend meagan came and spent the weekend at my house and she left this morning before church, but ummm yeah :) new years i had a party at my house and just hung out with people and then stayed up until 930am saturday morning due to our movie watching and chat rouletting and talking and craziness.

and may i just say that we went to waffle house that morning at like 8 or 830 and the new shift had started and those people are nazis!! the graveyard shift at waffle house is far more superior to the morning staff. they can kick a can!! ughh!! they wouldn't let the 6 of us sit in a booth. instead we had to sit 4 and 2. it was WAY gay!

mmm so lemme tell you about my chat roulette experience. it was my first time ever getting on cause all i heard was that you see all these guy's dongs and i was like eh eh i'm not all about that hahaha :)anyways. we had two laptops set up. me meagan elsbeth and sometimes ricardo were all on one and then kim carlton and eric were on my laptop on chat roulette. we were trying to get paired up with each other. we only saw three penis(es)[spell check?] total achievement :)) and then we got paired up with the hottest italian guy i've ever seen in my whole life. oh my goodness. i want him hahahahaha he sat and talked to us for like twenty five minutes and we just sat and talked about like nothing. he had been out drinking for new years and he only spoke a little english and when he spoke italian i was like mmmm me gusta :))) hahahahahahahahaha but we didn't get his friggin name to like add him on facebook or like email him or anything :( tooooottalll bummer because chat roulette had like a breakdown and we lost our connection to him waaaahhhh! oh fate you are so cruel hahaha anyways ya

so after that we watched another gay movie from fearnet and then went to waffle house and came home and slept till like 430. i woke up still tired and went to bed early that night. it was bliss

No comments: