Thursday, March 24, 2011

praise

praise :)

that's all i can do. praise God. He's so good to me. i'm finally happy with where i am. i'm finally okay with being away at school. yeah i'm not with my friends back home, but i finally have friends here. a group of friends. that actually do stuff and dont just include me because they feel like they have to. i feel like i have some normality in mylife again. i have a group of people here toactually go out with. i was beginning to think that it would never happen but God has provided. praise to he who rules. :) forget snobby girls who think they're better than you. forget people who prejudge you. i love these kids and that's all that matters. hahahaha if those girls wanna talk about me. fine. they're just making me MORE famous ;)



love ya :)

No comments: