Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Colin Lee Harris




Just curious. Gah I don't know what my deal is. And in advance I apologize for any weird words or sayings cause I'm typing this on my iPod. But yeah I dunno. It's like this. Usually Colin comes back here for a break and i'm all happy ans whatever cause that's one of my bet friends ans best friends make me happy, and then he goes home and I'm sad for like twenty minutes hut I ultimately put him in the back of my head. But it's different this time. Colin came for two weeks at Christmas ans then he left to go back to Texas. His home. And this time I can't get him off my brain. I'm sure he doesn't have the same problem. I just don't understand why it's so much more in my brain this time know? We both have our own lives and we ourselves talk at least once a week. So it's not like I'm post pardom anxty from not talking to him cause I do. You're proba thinking ah Elizabeth you heart him and I do but I don't know if you can truely love someone when you see them like twice a year. Especially after everything with Alex ans whatever. It wasn't like he couldn't see me and vice versa and things turned out badly. Why the heck would I do that to myself again? I wouldn't. I can't do that again and Colin is way to busy and has so many better things to do than worry about a relationship in friggin Virginia. So yeah that can't be it just to clear up. I just.. I dunno. There are so many times when I just wanna hug him and talk about stupid things and drive around down town and walk around Carey street because it's the "ghetto" and go to the beach. I just miss that boy. I really do. And now I'm sitting in my math class waitin for it to start and I'm tearing up. Gosh I'm so gay hahaha I love y'all thanks for letting me put that out there.

No comments: