Friday, July 9, 2010

Thanks

Wow. Can I just be the first to say that I am so amazed that I will be going to college in 5 weeks. Ahhhh! Kinda scary but exciting too. I mention this because I went to orientation today. I'm going to be very happy at Liberty. At the same time I'm not looking forward to the day I have to leave my mother who's definately going to bawling, my father who won't shed a tear until he gets back in the car, a brother who wants to knock the wall down between our rooms as soon as he gets home, friends who I've come to love so much and gotten used to seeing on a daily basis, and a boyfriend who even though watching us play fight you wouldn't be able to tell but I love and can't picture myself being without. I'm scared to leave him. He's become the one I go to for everything. As for my friends. Wow. Stephanie, Kim, Kathryn, Carleigh, Eric, Lorraine, Missy, and some many others. From my best friends to those I care about greatly and will miss dearly even though we didn't hang out regularly. Cheers. Cheers to you people out there who care and love not only me, but one another. I commend you and hope that your reflections on what you've done with your life and who you've done it with looks as beautiful and vivid as my memories of you guys are. Finally, thank you to my mentor, sister, provider, and friend. Cara I love and appreciate your presence in my life so greatly. Without you I would probably never have come to WEAG and I might not even be a Chistian today. I love you. I love all of you and I hope your transisions and memories have been as great as mine have been.




3 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

oh friend! i could cry! this separation is going to be so hard... what am i to do without you? :(

Missy Brown. said...

elizabeth, if i ever had an older sister, i'm glad it could be you. i love you, and i'm gonna miss you, BUT whenever you come home to visit, i will see you & we'll go get our make up done and go to waffle house. i LOVE youu!

you know you love me most :)) said...

i love yall :)))