Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ahh happiness

today was bliss. me and kim just drove around down town and ate and did our business. we talked about people. got talked about by other sketch balls down at belle isle. ate giant slices of pizza. got squirted in the eye with acidic pizza juices. poorly tipped our whore of a waitress. sang our guts out with the windows down. walked down cary street just to walk right back after 10 minutes. tried to go to hollywood cemetary to take pictures (is that wrong?) and all in all it was fun. i'm not gonna lie i wasnt feeling great the whole time though. my allergies have been killing me the past few days. like i have this smokers cough right now and it makes me want to punch a baby (not literally). now we're back at my house and kim's downloading my music library to her computer while i sit here and type this blog :)

tomorrow i have warped tour which'll be real fun and i'm super stoked for. the only thing is that like not everyone that's going is gonna want to see all the bands that i want to see soo... imma have to go to some stuff alone. eff. oh well :) i'm still super stoked!! :) bahhh i have to wake up at 545am though and i'm not exactly thrilled about that hahahaha but whatever.

friday i think me kim alex and eric are gonna go down to virginia beach for the day and then the next day i'm pretty sure my family is going back down so i'll drive back home friday night only to wake up the next morning and drive back. we'll stay the night saaturday night and then come home sunday evening. there is this hotel at virginia beach and i want to go to it! oh my gewdness. it's called the turtle cay and it's BEAUTIFUL!!


umm yeah. alrightyy well ily and i'll talk to you again soon babbbbbbbess!!

No comments: