Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ahhh

so my past view days have been AMAZING :) (until just now ughh)

thursday i won the hold hope scholarship which was great :) i was soo stoked and had non idea that i would get that :) so that was good, i also won the marketing student of the year award which was another plus for me :)

ummm friday was a great day too and whatever, ummmm i finished my clay project which was nice. i think that was the night that everyone came over and hung out at my house. i think.

ummmmm. saturday night i hung with a bunch of people but what sticks out most in my mind was when me steph kim julie and eric went to mcdonalds at like 11 and were talking about stunky unicorns and multiple other loud and oboxious things :)

today steph and i had a lovely afternoon of painting, spice girls, and silliness. i love that girl!! :)

then steph left and my mother jumped down my throat about cleaning and stuff which just makes me feel lovely. i don't help enough. i'm selfish. i don't do enough to help out. great. thanks for boosting the old self esteem mom. so now i'm grounded from going out to el chaps tonight. cool. stuck in the house all day and night. awesome. on the upside i'm close to being done with my second project. i hate it though. i honestly think it looks like crap but whatever.

i'll update more when i get home, hell i'll have enough time to.

No comments: