Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frustration to suffering

frustration runs through my blood. from my toes up my spine and exploding out of my mouth like vomit. no one sees. no one cares. no one hears. does it even matter? i dont even know. yeah God might know who i am but no one im with daily knows. i mean what am I worth? what can i offer? nothing. what do i do? nothing. it's all i'll ever do.

ugh. i'm not suicidal or anything i'm just bummed and no one gets it or my thoughts annoy them and i'm sick of it. i will forever have to hold in my feelings. lovely.



2 comments:

annemarie. said...

elizabeth! i understand what you're feeling and i just want to encourage you that you really are worth so much and have so much to offer. don't give in to all that crap. :).

p.s. i'm here to listen.

Missy Brown. said...

i'm always here to listen to you and cry with you. anytime. love you!